Welcome To My Blog

Glad that you found my blog.

On this blog I will be sharing my learnings and experience in the field of media.

I will be uploading all the study materials as well as all my assignments here. This will be the space where I will be discuss everything related to media studies. I will summarize and make notes of everything that will be taught in my classes, so that it will be a revision as well as knowledge sharing space.

As the Media Field is ever evolving and the advancements in technology is bringing in new opportunities for everyone, I am very excited to explore these topics.

I would like to stay anonymous here.

Hopefully this wont be a failed attempt and I will keep this blog updated.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advertising Poster of 'David Ogilvy'

Bhopal Gas Tragedy